Tuesday, September 23, 2014

"A woman carries her clothes. But the shoe carries the woman." -Christian Louboutin

I told myself I wouldn't get anymore shoes, and yet....
(Featured in this post: Tieks by Gavrieli flats, Chloe ballerinas, Balenciaga sandals, and Joie sandals)


Balenciaga python gladiator sandals (were $811 - I got them for $65)


Chloe ankle strap flats (retailed for $495, I got them for $40)



My Chloe flat collection



I got these cool, storage-friendly flats by the generous courtesy of Tieks by Gavrieli in sandstone python.
Next on my wish list are the mintlavender, or red/burgundy. They're very similar to Lanvin flats - they're scrunchy, comfy, and well-made. 


The flats have bright turquoise soles, which is one of my favorite colors. The soles make them easily storable because they seamlessly fold into one another. 


I can fit them into my Celine nano and still have a lot of room to spare, but they come with a cute little carrying bag as well. 


Joie Leo flat sandals 
I scored these for $125, they retailed for $255...proud to say I haggled the price down by a third on eBay!


These are an older style from a couple of years ago, and I really wanted them earlier but never purchased them. Joie currently has a similar version (here in black).


(That's Chanel's Bel Argus on my toes.)

Pictured below: Joie lace up sandals paired with my python Equipment blouse (similar here and here), 7FAM Josefina jeans, Celine nano (I got mine from here), Ray Ban mirrored aviators, Yves Saint Laurent Arty ring




2 comments :

  1. I love the Balenciaga sandals!

    http://styledbyalyssa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do you find such cheap prices? At various thrift shops?

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)