Thursday, July 17, 2014

"A woman with good shoes is never ugly." -Coco Chanel


shop the shoes: herehereherehere and here
shop the sunnies: here, here, here, here, here, and here 
You would think I would have satiated my thirst for new shoes by now, but alas, that is never the case. My recent acquirements have been much more frugal than my past ones, however, costing me around $50 each. I found the Jeffrey Campbell Skulltini loafers on eBay, my new favorite haunt, and purchased the Kate Spade Keds on sale! 

 The Skulltini loafers are covered with tiny gold skull studs. If you're looking for these, your best bet is eBay. Here is a cute style of Jeffrey Campbells that is currently available :)

Close up of the McQueen goodies...

 These Kate Spade Keds remind me of the mesh Chanel espadrilles that I will forever regret not purchasing (nothing haunts you like the things you didn't buy). They're very cute and make casual looks a little edgier. These are available here, here, here, here and here. :)



3 comments :

  1. Great collection and combination... want to look a woman with these accessories.............

    Postal Backpacks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand a bit what you are talking about, but I keep following you. If I have a time, I will get acquainted with the work you do. -it's new function in game sims 4 cheats the spell of realm magic.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)